Friday, August 6, 2010

School

Cody is starting his 3rd year of preschool in 2 weeks and it is bitter sweet for me.

This will be the first year that he is going to school four days straight. The thought of “what am I going to do without kids for four days, three hours a day” is still shocking, I can’t help but feel guilty that I am secretly enjoying the thought of 12 hours of “me” time each week. I will miss my little munchkins like crazy, but the thought of being able to go to the gym again, enjoy my morning coffee in just one sitting and not having to reheat it at as the morning passes, working quietly in my office without the worry of what that last crash was and just the simple thought of silence is appealing. :)

Cody will do great in school – he always does, but I wonder how he will react when 3 of his “girlfriends” aren’t in class. I am sure he will get over the heartbreak of not seeing them and find new friends. It is just his nature.

Speaking of nature – Cody is quite the tornado. So much that I refer to him as the Codnado. Here is proof?

IMAG0421

This is the latest trend in sofas as defined by the Codnado. Cushions go UNDER the sofa cover. Apparently, it is much more comfortable that way. I find him sitting on that sofa more and more now that it is Cody-ized.

No comments:

Post a Comment